Visual Search supports your clinical decisions by providing you with visually similar images to a dermoscopic image.
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar, then select your desired patient.
- Select the lesion you would like to view. Then click on the Visual Search button in the top left corner of the dermoscopic image.
- A popup will appear with visually similar images to your patient case separated into 5 categories. Select an image to view it side by side with your queried image.
If you see a listed image that doesn't appear similar to your current case, you have the ability to remove it from the list and help improve the accuracy of the system over time.
- You will see the two images for further comparison at the top. Use the zoom bars to magnify each image.
- To view more results in each category, scroll to the bottom of the results and click on Show More. Here you will find 20 images in that category that are the most visually similar to your queried image. Click on the image to view the side-by-side comparison.
*Please note that Visual Search is for educational purposes only. It is not a diagnostic tool and does not replace the consultation of a trained medical professional. To learn more about Visual Search click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.