Visual Search in most regions* supports your clinical decisions by providing you with visually similar images to a dermoscopic image, as well as statistics about the diagnoses of top similar images and their malignancy.
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar, then select your desired patient.
- Select the lesion you would like to view. Then click on the Visual Search button in the top left corner of the dermoscopic image.
- A popup will appear with visually similar images to your patient case, as well as the top diagnoses and risk of malignancy for those cases. Select a portion of a chart to view images relevant to that statistic.
- If you see a listed image that doesn't appear similar to your current case, you have the ability to remove it from the list to update the statistics and help improve the accuracy of the system over time.
- Click on a similar image to compare it with your submitted image.
A popup will appear displaying the two images for further comparison. Use the zoom bars to magnify each image.
- To run Visual Search on a specific area of your current case, click Region Search.
*Please note that Visual Search is for educational purposes only. It is not a diagnostic tool and does not replace the consultation of a trained medical professional. To learn more about Visual Search click here.
*Visual Search 2.0 is available in all regions except the US