Visual Search supports your clinical decisions by providing you with visually similar images to a dermoscopic image, as well as statistics about the diagnoses of top similar images and their malignancy.*
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar, then select your desired patient.
- Select the lesion you would like to view. Then click on the Visual Search button in the top left corner of the dermoscopic image.
- A popup will appear with visually similar images to your patient case, as well as the top diagnoses and risk of malignancy for those cases. Select a portion of a chart to view images relevant to that statistic.
- Click on a similar image to compare it with your submitted image.
A popup will appear displaying the two images for further comparison.
- To run Visual Search on a specific area of your current case, click Region Search.
*Please note that Visual Search is for educational purposes only. It is not a diagnostic tool and does not replace the consultation of a trained medical professional.