- Click on your Profile on the right top corner and choose Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Members tab on the left side. Then, enter the email address of the doctor your would like to invite in the search bar.
- If that person is already part of DermEngine, the invitation will be labelled with their name at the top of the invite. Enter a personal message if desired.
Alternatively, if they are not on DermEngine, you can invite them at this step of the process. To invite a new user, fill out their specialty in the Specialty Box, and a personalized message if desired.
- In both cases, you have the option of adding the user as a Clinic Manager, or limiting their access to organizational components of DermEngine. To add either of these options, click on the respective check boxes under their name. When Ready, click the Invite button
To learn more about Limited Access clinic members, click here.
- Once your colleague has been invited, the new member will receive an email to verify their account. Their status will change to accepted from pending in the status area below the Invite Bar as soon as they complete their registration.
Note that only Managers can add and remove members from your clinic. To learn how to remove a Manager click here.