If you would like to have patients answer a few questions about the case with their submission, you can set them here. This feature enables you to easily create a list of text or multiple choice questions, choose between mandatory or optional and order them as needed.
- Log into your DermEngine account and click on your name in the top right-hand corner, and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Teledermatology settings button on the left sidebar, scroll down until the end of the page, and select 'View Telederm Settings here".
- Click on teledermatology on the left sidebar and select Questionnaires from the drop-down menu.
- Select whether you would like to edit the questionnaire for patients or medical professionals to answer by clicking the respective .
- Your form is split into three main categories: Name, Sections, and Questions. The Form Name will automatically be labelled as Patient Questionnaire or Physician Questionnaire. (This can be edited at any time.)
- Next, you will see a blank section labelled "Section 1". You have the option of changing the Section and Question names as desired. To edit the question type, select the arrow in the top right corner of the Question and then add the options accordingly.
- If you have selected question types such as Multiple Choice or Check boxes, you have the option of adding answer options by clicking the Add Option button. Additionally, you can include an "Other" option by clicking the Add Other button.
- Once you have completed that question, you have the option of making the question Required by clicking the slider, or creating a copy by clicking.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 to add sections and questions as necessary. When ready, click Save.