With DermEngine's teledermatology service, you can stay connected with your patients, access external patients, and provide secure, fast consultations while receiving an additional source of revenue.
To set up your teledermatology services, follow the steps below:
- Click on your name from the top right menu and choose Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Teledermatology button and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- If you have not yet done so, upload an image of your medical license in order to verify your eligibility to provide teledermatology service on DermEngine. You will receive an email once the verification process has been completed.
- Once your medical license has been verified, you have the option of providing your teleconsultation services to your Clinic Patients (existing patients in your practice) and External Patients as well as receive Referral Cases (cases from your colleagues) by sliding the respective buttons under the Availability section.
- From the Availability Region heading, click on Add a Region, then select the Country & State/Province in which you would like to provide your services. You can Edit or Delete the regions at anytime by clicking the icon.
- Click on Add a Fee, and set your fees for each teleconsult. A DermEngine handling fee applies to each teleconsult.
- You can set the questions that the patient needs to answer before submitting the case in the Submission Questionnaire section. There are a number of preset questions that you can edit or delete as you wish. You can add your own questions by clicking on Add a Question.
- Check the box at the bottom of the page to certify your eligibility to provide online medical services to patients in the regions selected, then click the Save button in the bottom right corner to store your changes.