To learn how to set up your bank information for automated deposits into your account (direct debit) follow the steps below:
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner then select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Teledermatology settings button on the left sidebar, scroll down until the end of the page, and select 'View Telederm Settings here".
- Click the Teledermatology option from the left sidebar of your screen and click on Banking Deposit Info from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your bank country from the drop-down list, and if payments are being billed to yourself or a company. (Automated payment processing is in place for all countries listed in the menu. To learn more about manual deposit payment plans, click here.) Once you have added your email and mobile phone number, click Next.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone.
- Enter your personal details and click Next.
- Enter the details for where you would like to receive your payouts and click Save.
- Confirm your account information and click Done. The next time you provide a teleconsultation the funds will be automatically deposited into your linked account.
- To learn how to access your payment statement click here.