If you want to share a patient’s file with your colleague, but don’t want to request a consultation, you can now share a lesion or the entire patient file with anyone in your network. To learn how to add a colleague to your network click here.
To share a patient:
- Click on the Patient List button in the top menu bar and select the patient you wish to share.
- Scroll down to “Who can see diagnosis history” and click the Share button.
- You have the option to share that specific lesion or the entire patient file.
- Select which colleague you would like to share the patient's information with from the drop-down menu. To learn how to share a case/spot with a colleague who is not on DermEngine click here.
If you want to send a notification to the recipient, select the Send Notification checkbox. Then, click the Share button when ready.
- If you checked the Send Notification box, your colleague will receive an email stating that you have offered to share a patient’s file with them. Otherwise, they will see it on their Patient List.
- Once your colleague accepts your notification you will receive a notification that they have done so.