If you created two profiles of the same individual you can merge files to simplify your patient management. When two profiles are merged, the images will be added to the selected profile’s Spot List with their spots added to the 3D Body Map.
To merge the files from two patient profiles:
- Select the Patient's List option from the top menu bar.
- Click the "..." button on the right side of one of the patients you wish to merge. Then select the Merge button from the drop-down menu.
- Select the two patient entries you wish to merge and click the Merge button.
- Select the patient profile that you wish to keep from the drop-down menu. The profile fields will be updated based on your selection. Be sure to fill out all required information.
- Once you have finished filling out the patient’s information, click the Merge Patient button. A notification will appear stating that the patients have been successfully merged.
*Please be sure that you wish to merge the patients, as this cannot be undone.