There are three sections of your Inbox located on your DermEngine Home Page.
- Diagnosis History- Any time you provide a consultation for your patient, it will be visible in the Diagnosis History Inbox. Your patients will be listed in order of when they received their consultation. Information like their name, age, action, images, and type of consultation will be included.
- Your Referrals to Others- You will receive messages in this inbox when you have successfully referred a patient to another doctor, as well as when that doctor has provided a diagnosis for the referred patient.
- If a patient is awaiting consultation by the referred doctor, its status will appear as “Waiting for Doctor ______’s consultation”.
- When a colleague in your network has provided a consultation, the patient’s status will appear as “Consultation received from Doctor _______”, as well as a symbol to show the decided action.
- Referrals/Submissions to You- When a patient has submitted a case to you, or when a colleague in your network has referred a case to you, it will appear in your Referrals/Submissions in your Inbox. Once you provide a diagnosis for a case, it will appear in the Diagnosis History Inbox tab.
*Please note: These Inboxes are designed to provide notifications about patient referrals, submissions and diagnoses only.