You can remove a member if you’d no longer like him/her to be a part of your clinic, but want to allow them to keep access to any patients they created.
- To learn how to archive a member from your clinic click here
- To learn the difference between removing and archiving a user click here
- Click your profile in the top right corner and select Manage Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Click the icon and select Remove Member.
- A pop-up will appear notifying you that you are about to archive a member. Confirm by clicking Yes.
- A notification will appear stating that the doctor was removed successfully.