You can remove a member if you’d no longer like him/her to be a part of your clinic, but want to allow them to keep access to any patients they created.
- If you would like to learn how to archive a user from your clinic, visit: https://help.dermengine.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009171368
- If you would like to learn the difference between removing and archiving a user, visit: https://help.dermengine.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009169868
- Log in to your DermEngine account and click the Clinic button from the drop-down menu under your Profile.
- Click theicon and select Remove Member.
- A pop-up will appear notifying you that you are about to archive a member. To remove a user (instead of archiving them), click the Remove This Account Checkbox.
- A new popup will appear after you've clicked the check box. To remove a user, click Yes. Removing a user from your clinic will place them on a free account. They will keep access to any patients they created, but will lose access to clinic or group patients.
- A notification will appear stating that the doctor was removed successfully.