You can archive a member if you’d no longer like him/her to be a part of your clinic, but would still like to have access to his/her patients’ data.
- If you would like to learn how to remove a user from your clinic, visit: https://help.dermengine.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009171328
- If you would like to learn the difference between removing and archiving a clinic member, visit: https://help.dermengine.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009169868
- Log in to your DermEngine account and click the Clinic button from the drop-down menu under your Profile.
- Click theicon and select Remove Member.
- A pop-up will appear notifying you that you are about to archive a member. This user will lose access to all patients and their cases. However, the clinic data will remain visible to active clinic members. If you are sure you wish to archive this clinic member click the Yes button.
Please note: Once you have archived a user from your clinic, this cannot be undone.
- A notification will appear stating that the doctor was removed successfully.