You can archive a member if you’d no longer like him/her to be a part of your clinic, but would still like to have access to his/her patients’ data.
- To learn how to archive a member from your clinic click here
- To learn the difference between removing and archiving a user click here
- Click your profile in the top right corner and select Manage Clinic from the drop-down menu. Then select Member.
- Click the icon and select Remove Member.
- A pop-up will appear notifying you that you are about to archive a member. This user will lose access to all patients and their cases. However, the clinic data will remain visible to active clinic members. If you are sure you wish to archive this clinic member click the Yes button.
Please note: Once you have archived a user from your clinic, this cannot be undone.
- A notification will appear stating that the doctor was removed successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.