If you have an Enterprise account, you are able to manage multiple clinics through DermEngine’s Clinic Management Dashboard. To learn how to add a new clinic, follow the steps below:
- Select your profile from the top menu bar and click the Enterprise button from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Add Clinic button from the left menu. Fill out the appropriate information for the new clinic. When you are finished, click Submit.
- You will then be asked to select a plan type for your new clinic (Solo or Group). If you would like to learn more about our offered plans and add-ons, visit here. Once you have selected an appropriate plan, click the respective Subscribe button.
- Next, select your desired plan.
- Once complete, decide whether you would like to be billed on a monthly or annual basis. (Note: when subscribing for a yearly cycle you will receive a discount on your total plan costs)
- Next, you may scroll down to select any additional add-ons you would like to include in your subscription by clicking their respective check box.
- When ready, click Continue on the right side of the page.
- If you haven't already, enter your credit card information and click Add Card.
- If you have a discount code click "Do you have a coupon code?" and enter it in the space provided on the right side.
- Review your information and click Pay Now. Congratulations! You've successfully added a new virtual practice to your Enterprise account.
- Can view your clinics by clicking the Clinics tab and viewing the respective locations.
*This cannot be done over the app.