With Skin App, you have the ability to image, document, and submit pictures of your skin to a medical professional in your area for fast, secure review. To begin, follow the instructions below:
- Enter your Username and Password, then tap Login.
- Tap the Start Consultation button.
- Select the option that best matches your condition. If none of the options seem accurate, tap Other and enter what you believe your condition may be. If you aren’t sure, select Other and simply type “I don’t know”.
- Tap the body map to place your spot. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, just press again to relocate the spot. When ready, tap Next.
- In case of a mole, you can attach your dermatoscope (optional) and take a dermoscopic image.
- Detach your dermatoscope, select Done and Position your phone’s camera to take an overview image of your spot.
-Take your images in a well lit room
-Tap the screen to have the camera focus on your skin
-Make sure your camera lens is clean and free of debris
- Review your images, or add more if necessary, repeating the steps above. Once ready, tap Continue With Submission.
- Depending on your physician, you may have the opportunity to either submit images with the support of your insurance card or credit card. In this article, we’ll be going over how to submit images using your credit card. If you’d like to submit images with your Insurance Card, please click here.
Tap a provider, select the payment method as Credit Card, then hit Next.
- Enter Your Credit Card Details, then tap Next.
- Depending on your provider, you may also be asked to complete an intake form about your medical history. Once you’ve filled out your information, tap Next.
- Once complete, you will be asked to provide a little mint more information about your condition relating to this image submission. When finished, tap Next.
- Review your submission. Here, you have the opportunity to revise any of your information. Once satisfied, tap Submit.
- Confirm by clicking Submit.
Congratulations! Your case has been successfully submitted.