When submitting a case to a medical professional it's important that you enter any drug allergies that you may have in order to ensure that any medication they prescribe properly fits your health needs. To document one or more drug allergies on Skin App follow the instructions below:
- Tap the Account button in the menu bar at the bottom of the page.
- Select the ePrescription option.
- Slide the Drug Allergies switch to the On position.
- Tap the icon.
- Begin typing the name of the drug you have an allergy to and select it from the drop-down list of available options. Continue with this process until all allergies are added, then tap Done.
- All allergies will be documented under the Drug Allergies tab of your account settings. You can document further allergies at any time by tapping the icon or delete by tapping the icon.