With Skin App, you can add, document, and submit images of your skin condition to a medical professional in your area for fast, secure feedback. To create your Skin App account, follow the instructions below:
- Download Skin App from the App Store.
- Open the app and tap Create Account.
- Enter your personal information. First Name, Last Name, and Email are required. Once complete, tap Next.
- You will be prompted to add your ePrescription Information, including any drug allergies you may have, current medications, and preferred pharmacy location to pick up potential prescriptions.
To learn how to add each of these items, click the links below:
- Add Drug Allergies
- Add Current Medications
- Select Preferred Pharmacy Location
- Once complete, check the Terms and Conditions the box and tap Register.
Congratulations! You've finished setting up your Skin App account. To learn how to get started with sending images for a consultation click here.