When mapping a set of lesions to a body part you have the ability to link a lesion's profile to a spot within the image. To learn how to link a dermoscopic image to a lesion follow the instructions below:
- Access your patient’s total body photography profile, then click the desired body part then the image you would like to map.
- Select a lesion within the image (a teal circle will appear around it). To document a detected lesion, click the icon. Alternatively, you may document multiple lesions at once by holding the CTRL/CMND button and then clicking the icon.
For iPad users, you may tap the button to select multiple lesions at once for mapping.
- If DermEngine's algorithms did not detect a lesion, it can be added by clicking on it (a teal circle will appear around it) and selecting the icon.
- One by one, DermEngine will highlight the selected lesions on the image and prompt you to place the spot on the patient’s body map. To associate a lesion with an existing spot, click its corresponding marker on the body map (a teal circle).
- Once finished, click Save To Body Map