When adding information to a patient's spot profile, you have the ability to upload a PDF file with any additional data pertaining to that patient. To add a PDF file to a patient's spot profile, follow the steps below:
- Click the Patients button from the top menu bar and then click the Patient List option. Next, select an existing patient from your Patient List below.
- Locate to spot you wish to add the PDF to from the Spot List on the left side. To learn how to add a spot, click here.
- Click the Upload Images button to upload your PDF.
- Drag and drop your file(s) to the PDF box, or upload directly by clicking the Choose Files To Upload button.
- A thumbnail will appear for any files you choose to upload. When ready, click Add.
- The PDF file will be visible in the image carousel alongside any overview or dermoscopic images you may have added.