By following the steps below, you should be able to enable the booking appointment link on your DermEngine account, allowing your patients or clients to conveniently schedule appointments with you.
Before following these steps, ensure that the Activate Appointment and Registration feature is enabled at the enterprise level, click on this link to learn more.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner and select Manage Clinic
- Select the Appointment option, then click Settings.
- Turn on Activate Appointment & Registration.
- A webpage will automatically be created and you can customize it according to your preference. After customizing the web address, DermEngine will generate two links:
-An Appointment Booking page (to allow patients to book appointments)
-A Patient Registration Page (to allow patients to create their patient accounts linked to your clinic)
- Scrolling down, you can click on the Consent Form drop-down menu to select the form that you would like the patient to sign on the Patient Registration page. If you want to add a new consent form, click on Add Consent Form.
- You can also customize the fields that you would like patients to fill out, like Health ID, Ethnicity, Skin Type, Melanoma History, Non-Melanoma Skin Care History and Family Melanoma History.
- As soon as you finish the customization, click Save.