- Click on Patients List in the top menu bar. Here, click the "..." icon next to the patient whose profile you wish to edit and select the Edit Profile option.
Alternatively, if you are already in a patient's profile, click the icon.
A popup will appear displaying the patient's basic information. To edit their profile click Edit Profile in the top left corner.
- You will be redirected to that patient's profile, where you have the option of editing their personal information, history, or inviting them to create a MoleScope account. When ready, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Select Patient List from the side menu.
- Tap on the profile picture icon of the patient whose information you wish to edit.
- Edit their profile information and select Update to save the changes.
- Select Patient option from the main menu.
- Tap on the profile picture of the patient whose information you wish to edit.
- Edit their profile information as needed and select Update to save the changes.