As DermEngine has developed over time, so has our pricing structure. In response to our growing diversity in clients, we have moved towards providing a consult-based pricing model to accommodate the unique needs of each practice. To learn more about our new pricing solutions and how they can best support your professional needs, please contact email@example.com and one of our specialists will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, if you are currently subscribed to a plan under our traditional pricing model and would like to upgrade to another plan within our old structure please follow the instructions below:
- Click your Profile, then select Clinic from the drop-down menu (for Enterprise users the button will be labelled "Enterprise").
- Select Clinic Subscription, then click the Manage Plan button. *This and all following steps will not be available for users on newer DermEngine subscriptions. In this scenario, please contact your account holder or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select your practice tier (Solo, Group or Enterprise).
- Next, select your desired plan.
A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to keep any of the current add-ons you are subscribed to. (For example purposes the image below denotes the items shown when selecting the Solo-Standard plan.)
- Once complete, decide whether you would like to be billed on a monthly or annual basis. (Note: when subscribing for a yearly cycle you will receive a discount on your total plan costs)
- Next, you may scroll down to select any additional add-ons you would like to include in your subscription by clicking their respective check box.
- When ready, click Continue on the right side of the page.
- If you haven't already, enter your credit card information and click Add Card.
- If you have a discount code click "Do you have a coupon code?" and enter it in the space provided on the right side.
- Review your information and click Pay Now. Congratulations! You've successfully upgraded your DermEngine plan.
*This cannot be done over the app.