- Click on Patients List in the top menu bar. Here, click the "..." icon next to the patient whose profile you wish to edit and select the Edit Profile option.
Alternatively, if you are already in a patient's profile, click the icon.
- A popup will appear displaying the patient's basic information. To delete this patient click Edit Profile in the top left corner.
- You will be redirected to that patient's profile, where you have the option of editing their personal information. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete. Note that this cannot be undone.
*Please note that patients with a diagnosis attached cannot be deleted.
- Select the Patients option from the Main Menu.
- Tap the icon on the Patients list.
- Select the patient you wish to delete by tapping the button. Each time you select a patient, you will have the option of archiving or deleting them.
- Select Delete.
- Select the Patients option in the Main Menu.
- Tap the icon.
- Select the icon beside any patients that you would like to delete. Each time you click on a patient, you will have the option of archiving or deleting them.
- Tap the Delete button.