Within DermEngine you have the ability to delete a patient's account, which can be done directly from the patient's profile, or from the Patients List. To learn how to delete a patient follow the instructions below.
*Note that patients with a diagnosis attached cannot be deleted
Delete From Patients List
- Click on Patients List in the top menu bar. From here, click the "..." icon next to the patient whose profile you wish to delete and click Delete Patient.
- A popup will appear confirming you would like to delete this patient. Note that this cannot be undone. Click Yes to remove that patient from DermEngine.
Delete From Patient's Profile
- Once you have accessed the patient's profile, click the icon.
- A popup will appear displaying the patient's basic information. Click Full Profile in the top left corner.
- You will be redirected to that patient's profile, where you have the option of editing their personal information. Click the Remove patient option on the left side. Note that removing a patient cannot be undone.
- Select the Patients option from the Main Menu.
- Tap the icon on the Patients list.
- Select the patient you wish to delete by tapping the button. Each time you select a patient, you will have the option of archiving or deleting them.
- Select Delete.
- Select the Patients option in the Main Menu.
- Tap the icon.
- Select the icon beside any patients that you would like to delete. Each time you click on a patient, you will have the option of archiving or deleting them.
- Tap the Delete button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.