* Please ensure your devices are on the same WiFi network
- Start by downloading a zip file containing the DermEngine Mac App onto your computer from here.
- Navigate to the folder where the file was saved and unzip the file.
- Start the app by double clicking it. The app name should be "DermEngine" with the DermEngine logo.
- Enter your DermEngine credentials from the login screen. If you do not already have an account, a new account can be created on DermEngine at https://dermengine.com or the DermEngine App. To learn how to create a DermEngine account, click here.
- After logging in, allow time for the Mac App to download your patient data from DermEngine. This can take up to several minutes depending on the strength of your Internet connection and the number of patients and images under your account .
- Once the download is complete, select the Settings button in the top right corner of the app.
- On the Settings page, the Mac App Code has instructions to navigate to the connections page on the DermEngine App. Follow these onscreen instructions.
- After following the onscreen instructions and successfully connecting, you should see the apps connected with information about your account.
- Once connected, patient information can be synced between the Mac App, DermEngine App and DermEngine web platform.