MoleMatch automatically detects and matches skin lesions from similar images taken at two (or more) different times. The matched lesions are sorted based on the amount of change in their size and color to help doctors find the lesions that have changed most.
To learn how to add a Full-Body Image to a patient profile, click here.
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Then, click the Full-Body Imaging icon corresponding to your desired patient.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Full-Body button located at the top right corner.
- Next, click the image section you would like to use the Show Spots tool for. (To learn how to upload Full-Body Images, click here).
- Select the two images you wish to have run on the feature, then select the MoleMatch button at the top of the screen to view matching lesions.
- Select the Show Lesions button in order to see a comparison of the lesions detected. You can use the slider to choose the sensitivity of the mole detection feature. On the right sidebar are all paired images. You have the option of editing or adding to these at any time.
- Use the Flicker tool to have the left image flicker between any differences in the two images.
- Clicking the difference button will cause the left image to become black with any changes that are detected between the two images to be highlighted in white. For example, in the image below we can see the white spots are where there has been the most change to the skin, and may warrant closer inspection.