Mole Mapping automatically detects all lesions on a body part image and maps them to the patient’s 3D Body Map.
To learn how to add a Full-Body Image to a patient profile, click here.
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Then, click the Full-Body Imaging icon corresponding to your desired patient.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Full-Body button located at the top right corner.
- Next, click the image section you would like to use the Show Spots tool for. (To learn how to upload Full-Body Images, click here). *Please note that the Mole Mapping tool is only available for Back Images at this time.
- Select the image you wish to use the Mole Mapping feature for by clicking the Map button.
- Resize the rectangle on the image to match the same area on the body map. When ready, select Next.
- A sensitivity slider will appear asking you to determine the sensitivity to which you'd like the patient's moles to be mapped to the 3D Body Map. Click on all of the moles you would like to have mapped (upon doing so the selected yellow circles will turn blue). Alternatively, you may click the Select All button at the top. When ready, click Next.
- Select Reject or Accept according to the accuracy of the moles mapped to the 3D Body Map.
- Once the moles are detected and mapped, you can either go back to MoleBox to see the new moles on the patient's 3D Body Map or stay in the Full-Body Imaging section.