Option 1: Download A Single Image
- Click elect the Patients List button from the top menu bar then select your patient.
- Select the spot you wish to download from the Spot List. Then, drag the image you wish to download into a viewing panel.
- Click on the icon on top of the window to download the image from the comparison windows.
Option 2: Download All Images From A Patient
- Select the Patients button from the top menu bar.
- Select the icon of the patient whose images you wish to download. Select Download Images.
- An email will be sent to you where you will be able to download your files. Please wait, as this can take some time. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
Option 3: Download All Images on DermEngine
- Click your profile in the top right corner and select the Account button from the drop-down menu.
- Under the System Settings Tabs select the Download All Images button.
- If you have a large quantity of images on DermEngine, a notification may appear stating that your file size is too large to download directly from the platform. In this scenario, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to download all of your patient's images.