- Click the Patients tab from the top menu bar, then select the patient you wish to view.
- Select the spot you would like to view from the spot list or 3D Body Map.
- Drag and drop two images from the gallery into the left and right viewing panes. (Note that in order for the comparison tools to work, they must both be dermoscopic images)
- Use the magnifying glass to zoom in and out of each image.
- Click on the button to have the second image automatically rotate to match the first one.
- Select the Patients option from the Main Menu.
- Select a Patient.
- Select the spot you wish to evaluate.
- Tap on the icon
- Select the two images you would like to compare and tap "Compare"
- To zoom in and out, make a pinching motion with youringers on each of the images.
You can also use the Evolution Tracker to rotate and align all follow-up images with the first image and see how the mole has changed. To learn more, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.