Adding a new lesion or spot is an essential part of analyzing images over time. You have the option of uploading lesion or spot images from your computer, connected camera or through Quick Snap.
- Click the Patients button from the top menu bar andselect an existing patient from your Patient List. To learn how to create a new patient profile, click here.
- Right click on the location on the 3D Body Map that you wish to add a spot to, then select the Add A Spot option from the menu.
- Your spot will appear in the Spot List below the 3D Body Map. Next, if you would like to learn how to upload images to a spot, click here.
Alternatively, click here if you would like to learn how to edit/relocate a spot.
- Select the Patients option from the main menu.
- Select a Patient. To learn how to create a new patient profile, click here.
- Next, select the icon to add a new mole.
- Place the new mole by tapping on the appropriate location on the 3D Body Map, then tap Next to continue.
- Take an Overview Image or Upload from the phone library (clinical image taken from ~6 inches or 15cm without the MoleScope device)
- Add Dermoscopic Image(s) by selecting theicon. To learn more about how to add images, click here.
- Select the Patients option from the Main Menu.
- Select a Patient.
- Select the icon
- Place the mole on the Body Map and tap Next.
- From your patient's profile you can add overview images by selecting the phone icon.
- To add dermoscopic images, tap the dermoscope icon in the bottom right corner. To learn more about how to add images, click here.