DermEngine’s Clinic Analytics features allows you to enhance your business intelligence data to improve the clinic’s workflow through performance tracking, easy report creation, and simplified data visualization.
Clinic Analytics is typically an add-on feature, unless you have purchased a Premium Group or Enterprise Plan, or are on a Free Trial.
To activate Clinic Analytics, follow the steps below:
- Click on your Profile in the top right corner and select Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Select Clinic Subscription on the left side to see different subscription plans. The More Add-ons section shows all of the add-ons you are not currently subscribed to. Select Clinic Analytics by clicking the symbol.
- You will be prompted to confirm if you would like to add this add-on to your subscription. Click Yes.
- An email will be sent to you notifying you of the latest changes to your plan.
- Your add-ons can be viewed under the Current Add-on(s) section. To remove an add-on, simply click the X for the add-on you wish to have removed.
- A notification will appear asking if you are sure you wish to cancel this add-on. Once you click Yes, that add-on will be removed from your subscription.
Note that if you are under an Enterprise account, and would like this feature for each clinic, these steps must be done separately.
To learn how to get started with Clinic Analytics, click here.