You have the option of adding the Procedure to the patient case. In addition to stating the provided action for the patient’s condition, you are able to fill out the detailed information regarding their procedure, such as Patient History and Site, along with the dynamic options relating to the particular procedure.
- Go to the patient profile you wish to add a procedure to, then click the +Procedure button.
- Select which Procedure you would like to document.
- A form will appear, where you are able to fill out information relating to that procedure. Note that each procedure offers a different form. Punch Biopsy is shown below for example purposes.
- Once completed, you have the option of saving this procedure as a template by checking the Save As Template box in the bottom corner and create a name. The next time you submit a procedure, you will have the option of selecting it from your templates section. When complete, click Save. Additionally, you have the option of creating customized Procedures template for future use. To learn how to create a customized Procedure form, click here.
- If you would like to add a pathology request, check the Add Pathology Request box in the bottom right corner. Then, click Next.
- Complete your pathology request by filling in the listed fields as needed. When ready, click the Complete & Finalize Order button.
- The report can be viewed in the patient’s profile in the Spot Timeline. Click the Details button to view the report. Alternatively, the report can be reviewed under the patient’s Timeline. (To learn how to view a patient’s Timeline, click here).