The Patient Timeline feature is useful for viewing any actions you have performed on your patient for organization and tracking purposes, such as diagnoses dates, when images were added, as well as viewing reports. To learn how to access your daily activities (called My Activities) click here.
Click the Patient List option from the top menu bar.
Select the "..." icon of the patient timeline you wish to view. Select the See Timeline option.
Alternatively, if you are already on the patient’s profile, you can simply select the Timeline button in the top right corner. You can see a preview of the most recent details of the patient below their info in the Spot Timeline.
- Here, you are able to view all data relating to that patient. You have the option of filtering the information you see by patient, spot (using the 3D Body Map on the left), Action, Visit Date, or Provider. When you first visit the page, it will automatically be set to your current patient, with filters set to the All option.
- To print your patient’s data, click the Print Report button on the right side. Alternatively, you have the option of copying your patient’s Timeline to your clipboard.
- Once you click the Print Report button, you are able to filter which criteria you would like to be displayed in the report.
- You have the option to print the images with annotations. To do so, select the Annotations criteria from the list. When ready, click Print.
- From here, you can save the report as a PDF or download it by selecting the options at the top left corner.