If you wish to view your activities/ actions over time, the My Activities feature lets you view any activities and daily actions you have performed within DermEngine. If you are interested in viewing a patient's history (rather than your daily activities), learn how to visit their Timeline by clicking here.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of your screen. From the drop-down menu, click the My Activities option.
- Here, you will be able to see all of your activities throughout your time on DermEngine. This can be sorted by Patient (which will take you to their Timeline), Action, or Date. Selecting the View Date will open up a calendar option to let you see all actions for that date.
- Selecting the Action button will allow you to view all of a certain type of action in your Activities such as imaging or notes.
- If you would like to learn more about an action, simply select the Details icon for your desired action. Here, you have the option of Printing the document or saving it as a PDF.
Alternatively, if you would like to print a report of your activities, click the Print Report button.
- The report you wish to print will open in a new tab, and will be based off of the criteria you selected to view within the My Activities page. Note that this report can be extensive depending on your history for your requested date/action/patient.