Through the MoleScope Web Platform you are able to download your individual images for personal reference, or send a request to download all of your images in bulk.
To learn how to download a single image, or all of your images please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your MoleScope account by visiting https://app.molescope.com/ and entering your email and password.
- Once logged in, click your My Records button in the top menu bar.
- Next, (if you would like to download one spot) select which spot you would like to download from your Spot List on the left side.
- Once you have chosen your spot, select the download icon above the image. Your spot will download immediately.
- Alternatively, if you would like to download all of your images, select the Download Images button in the top right corner. A notification will appear letting you know that your request is being processed, and when ready the folder will be emailed to you.
*Please note that the time expected to receive your images files varies, as it is dependent on the quantity of images associated with your account.