When providing a diagnosis to a patient, you have the option of including a routine followup. To edit or create a routine followup interval, follow the instructions below:
- Click your Profile in the top right corner and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Routine Follow-ups Settings button on the left side.
- Here, you are able to add routine follow-ups based on the name and the time intervals for which you would like to set that particular routine follow-up Each span of time can be added by adjusting the number of months/years, then selecting the + button for the next interval.
- For example, you can set a routine follow-up as monthly for the span of one year, then every six months for the next 2 years, then annually for the next five.
- Once saved, your routine follow-up can be edited at any time by selecting the Edit button below.