When providing a diagnosis to a patient, you have the option of including a routine followup. To edit or create a routine followup interval, follow the instructions below:
- Click your Profile in the top right corner and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Routine Followups Settings button on the left side.
- Here, you are able to add routine followups based on the name and the time intervals for which you would like to set that particular routine followup for. Each span of time can be added by adjusting the number of months/years, then selecting the + button for the next interval.
- For example, you can set a routine followup as monthly for the span of one year, then every six months for the next 2 years, then annually for the next five.
- Once saved, your routine followup can be edited at any time by selecting the Edit button below.