The Routine Patient Followups section lets you see any routine followups scheduled with your patients to optimize followup care. Note that a patient is added to the routine followups section whenever a pathology diagnosis is provided and a routine followup interval is selected.
*To learn how to create, edit, or remove your routine followup intervals click here.
- Click on the Patients button in the top menu bar and select the Followups option from the drop-down menu.
- Here will be your list of patient followups, where you have an overview of their profile, Health ID (if added), gender & age, email, phone (if included), reason for followup, followup date, and next followup.
- Similar to the Patients List, you have the option of making your followups list anonymous by selecting the Initials-Full slider. Additionally, you have the option of locating a patient by typing their first or last name in the search bar.
- To update a Followup, select the date under the Followup section, then choose your desired date on the calendar.
- A notification will appear telling you your patient’s followup has been successfully updated. If it is a routine follow up, with the subsequent appointment will be scheduled accordingly under the Next Followup column.
- To cancel a followup, select the Delete Followup button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.