Within DermEngine you have the ability to document your procedures. To ensure that the platform remains fully customizable for your convenience, you are able to create your own template in the Form Builder following the instructions below:
- Click on your profile in the top right corner, and click on Manage Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the Form Builder option from the left menu. Here, you have the ability to create, edit or customize your procedure forms. (If you wish to edit a pre-made form, click a tile with an icon.) Otherwise, click Add New Form.
To Add a New Form click the +New Form button.
- Your form is split into three main categories: Name, Sections, and Questions. First, enter the name of your form in the top bar. Clicking the icon will show a preview of what your form will look like when complete.
- Next, you will see a blank section labelled "Section 1". You have the option of changing the Section and Question names. To edit the question type, select the arrow in the top right corner of the Question.
- If you have selected question types such as Multiple Choice or Check boxes, you have the option of adding answer options by clicking the Add Option button. Additionally, you can include an "Other" option by clicking the Add Other button.
- Once you have completed that question, you have the option of making the question Required by clicking the slider, or creating a copy by clicking .
- From here, you have the option of Adding a New Question, or adding a new Section by clicking the respective buttons. Once your form is complete, click Save. To learn how to document a Procedure in DermEngine, click here.