To ensure that the platform remains fully customizable for your convenience, you are able to create your own patient intake templates in the Form Builder by following the instructions below:
- Click on your profile in the top right corner, and click on Manage Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the Form Builder option from the left menu. Here, you have the ability to create, edit or customize your patient intake forms.
Your form is split into three main categories: Name, Sections, and Questions. First, enter the name of your form in the top bar. Clicking the icon will show a preview of what your form will look like when complete.
- Next, you will see a blank section labelled "Section 1". You have the option of changing the Section and Question names. To edit the question type, select the arrow in the top right corner of the Question.
- If you have selected question types such as Radio Buttons or Checkboxes, you have the option of adding answer options by clicking the Add Option button. Additionally, you can include an "Other" option by clicking the Add Other button.
- You also have the option of creating a Slider bar. You must enter a Min and Max value as well as the Step each increment can be chosen.
- Once you have completed that question, you have the option of making the question required by selecting the toggle. Additionally, you can create a copy of that question by clicking .
- From here, you have the option of Adding a New Question, or adding a new Section by clicking the respective buttons. Additionally, you can lock a question so that it can't be accidentally edited by clicking the icon.
- Once your form is complete, click Save. To learn how to document a Procedure in DermEngine, click here.