When creating a new clinical study you have the option of keeping the subjects’ data anonymized. To learn how to create an anonymized study, follow the steps below.
- Go to the patients list and click the icon, then select Add To Study.
- Click Add A New Study.
- Create a name for your study, then click the Anonymized Slider to the On (teal) position.
- Next, select whether the Subject Assignment will be Random Split or All Investigators. When ready, click Create Study. (To learn more about these options and creating a clinical study click here.)
- You will be directed back to the original prompt with the new study chosen for your current patient. Click Add To Study.
- If you prefer to keep your patients’ names included within the study, but would like to ensure the continued privacy of the subjects, you also have the option of simply selecting the Privacy Slider. When turned on, this will hide all profile pictures and only display the initials of the patients enrolled in your studies.