The spots on the 3D Body Map are set to automatically change colour based on their status. These options are:
Orange=Awaiting Pathology Result
Red= Further Action Taken (Urgent Appointment Created)
Blue= Being Monitored (Requires Follow Up)
Alternatively, you have the ability to manually update spots to a desired color based on your preferences. To learn how to update a spot's color follow the steps below:
- Turn on manual spot colour coding in your settings by clicking your Profile in the top right corner and selecting Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select User Account Settings on the left, then slide the Spot Color Coding option to On.
- Go to a patient’s profile and select the spot that you wish to change the color of by clicking it in the Spot List or directly on the 3D Body Map.
- Right click the spot on the 3D Body Map and select Set Custom Color.
- Select a new color and click Save. You have the option of adding a label by typing in the available space.