Within DermEngine you have the option of inviting your patients to be actively involved in their care plan through their MoleScope account. Follow the instructions below to learn how to invite the patient while creating their profile or after it has already been made.
Invite While Creating Profile
- Select the Patients List option in the top menu bar.
- Select the Add Patient button.
- As you are filling out the patient's information be sure to enter their email address. You will then be prompted to select whether you would like to invite this patient to have the ability to share and access their images.
- Once ready, click Create Patient.
Invite A Pre-existing Patient
- Click on Patients List in the top menu bar. Here, click the "..." icon next to the patient whose profile you wish to edit and select the Edit Profile option.
Alternatively, if you are already in a patient's profile, click the icon.
- A popup will appear displaying the patient's basic information. If you have already entered their email information, you may click the Invite button in the bottom left corner. To first add their email click Edit Profile in the top left corner.
- Edit the patient's email then click Invite.