When adding your notes you have the option of including a pre-written dialogue template to speed up the documentation process. To create a Generic Template follow the instructions below:
- Click your profile in the top right corner and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Templates option, then click Generic Templates.
- Click Create A New Template.
- Enter a short keyword in the Template Name bar. (Note that the keyword must have no spaces)
- Next, enter the text you would like to have appear in the Notes field below. When ready, click Save. Generic Templates can be used on any form you can add notes, such as with Clinical Diagnosis, Pathology Diagnosis, Patient Visit Notes, Pathology Request, and Notes.