You can remove a Manager if you’d no longer like them to be a part of your clinic, but want to allow them to keep access to any patients they created. Note that a Manager is only able to be removed from your virtual clinic through the actions of another Manager.
- To learn how to archive a member from your clinic click here
- To learn the difference between removing and archiving a user click here
- Log in to your DermEngine account and click the Clinic button from the drop-down menu under your Profile.
- Click the Members button from the side menu, then clickto edit the status of the Manager you wish to remove.
- Here, you will need to uncheck the Manager box. When finished click Save.
- Click theicon and select Remove Member.
- A pop-up will appear notifying you that you are about to archive a member. To remove a user (instead of archiving them), click the Remove This Account Checkbox.
- A new popup will appear after you've clicked the check box. To remove a user, click Yes. Removing a user from your clinic will place them on a free account. They will keep access to any patients they created, but will lose access to clinic or group patients.
- A notification will appear stating that the doctor was removed successfully.
*If you do not have a second Manager within your virtual practice please contact us at email@example.com