Currently, DermEngine offers automatic Lesion Mapping for back images. For all other body sections you have the ability to map spots to the patient’s 3D Body Map. To learn how to perform Step By Step Mapping follow the instructions below:
- Access your patient’s total body photography profile, then click the desired body part then the image you would like to map.
- Select a lesion within the image (a teal circle will appear around it). To document a detected lesion, click the icon. Alternatively, you may document multiple lesions at once by holding the CTRL/CMND button and then clicking the icon.
ad users, you may tap the button to select multiple lesions at once for mapping.
- If DermEngine's algorithms did not detect a lesion, it can be added by clicking on it (a teal circle will appear around it) and selecting the icon.
- One by one, DermEngine will highlight the selected lesions on the image and prompt you to place the corresponding spot on the patient’s body map. You can associate a lesion with an existing spot by clicking on its marker on the body map (teal circle).
- Once finished, click Save To Body Map
- From here, you have the option of immediately taking images from the DermEngine app by clicking Take Images On App and then syncing the images with your desired device. To learn how to get started, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.