Currently, DermEngine offers automatic Lesion Mapping for back images. For all other body sections you have the ability to map spots to the patient’s 3D Body Map. To learn how to manually map a patient’s spots follow the instructions below:
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Then, click the “...” button for your corresponding patient and select the Full-Body Imaging option.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Full-Body button located at the top right corner.
- Next, click the desired body section then the image you would like to map.
- Select a spot within the image (where a teal circle will appear around it). To document the spot, click the + icon. Alternatively, you may document multiple spots at once by pressing the CTRL button and clicking any additional spots.
- When ready, click Start Mapping (or select the icon).
- One by one, DermEngine will highlight the selected lesions on the image and prompt you to place the corresponding spot on the patient’s body map. You can associate a lesion with an existing spot by clicking on its marker on the body map (teal circle).
- Once finished, click Save To Body Map
- From here, you have the option of immediately taking images from the DermEngine app by clicking Take Images On App and then syncing the images with your desired device. To learn how to get started, click here.