After you have added a patient’s total body images to DermEngine you have the option of syncing them directly with the app to capture corresponding dermoscopic images. To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Once you have accessed your patient’s total body photography profile, select the images you would like to sync, then pick a device to take images with in the bottom right corner and click Sync Images To Device. (Be sure that your device is logged into the DermEngine app for it to appear)
- If you do not see your device listed, click the icon.
- A push notification will appear prompting you to confirm you would like to take dermoscopic images of your selected lesions.
- Attach your dermoscope and take your image.If you would not wish to take a dermoscopic image of that lesion, tap Skip.
- Crop the image as desired, and tap next. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until complete.