After you have captured dermoscopic images, you have the ability to view them directly in the patient’s total body photography profile. To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Access your patient’s total body photography profile, then select the body part along with your desired image.
- Select an overview image from the right sidebar, then click on the dermoscopic image in the bottom left corner of the pop-up (note that the dermoscopic image must be associated with that marked lesion for it to show).
- A high resolution version of the dermoscopic image will appear for your review.
- To compare the dermoscopic and overview lesion, click the + button on the magnification slider or scroll with your mouse.
- Once you are fully zoomed, the overview spot will automatically change to the dermoscopic image to allow you to better analyze that particular lesion.