When examining a total body image you have the opportunity to zoom in on a particular spot to get a better look. If there is a dermoscopic image associated with that lesion, it will appear after a certain magnification to help you better examine the spot.
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Then, click the Full-Body Imaging icon corresponding to your desired patient.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Full-Body button located at the top right corner.
- Next, select the body part for which you would like to use the mole mapping feature. If you have not yet uploaded images, you can do so following the instructions found here).
- Select your desired image.
- Click on your desired lesion, then use the zoom slider to magnify the image as much as possible. (Note that there must be a dermoscopic image already associated with that spot.)
- Once you are fully zoomed, the overview spot will automatically change to the dermoscopic image to allow you to better analyze that particular spot.