Lesion Mapping automatically detects all lesions on a back image and maps them to the patient’s 3D Body Map. To learn how to add a Total Body Image to a patient profile, click here. To learn how to perform Step-By-Step Mapping click here.
- Access your patient’s total body photography profile, then select the back body part along with your desired image*. If you have not yet uploaded images, you can do so following the instructions found here). *Note that automatic lesion mapping is only available for back images at this time.
- DermEngine’s algorithms will automatically identify all spots within the image. You can adjust the sensitivity accordingly by moving the Slider between “Least” and “Most”. When ready, click Map To Body Map.
- Resize the red rectangle on the image to match the same area on the body map. When ready, select Map To Body Map.
- Review the results and making any changes by selecting/deselecting spots from the side menu or clicking directly on the image. When ready, click Submit. Please wait a few moments, as it may take time to process your request.
- Once complete, a spot profile will be created for each lesion with the image automatically cropped to that spot with an assigned spot number, which can be clicked to bring you directly to the spot’s profile.