Lesion Mapping automatically detects all lesions on a back image and maps them to the patient’s 3D Body Map. To learn how to add a Total body image to a patient profile, click here.
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Then, click the “...” button for your corresponding patient and select the Full-Body Imaging option.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Full-Body button located at the top right corner.
- Next, select the body part for which you would like to use the mole mapping feature along with your desired image. If you have not yet uploaded images, you can do so following the instructions found here).
- DermEngine’s algorithms will automatically identify all spots within the image. You can adjust the sensitivity accordingly by moving the Slider between “Least” and “Most”. When ready, click Map To Body Map.
- Resize the red rectangle on the image to match the same area on the body map. When ready, select Map To Body Map.
- Review the results and making any changes by selecting/deselecting spots from the side menu (or ctrl-clicking them directly on the image). When ready, click Submit.
Please wait a few moments, as it may take time to process your request. To learn how to manually map the back or other body part images click here.