DermEngine allows you to upload, add, and edit completely customizable consent forms for your patients for data privacy. To learn how to upload a patient consent form follow the instructions below:
To view our guide for developing your very own consent form click here.
- Click on your Profile on the right top corner and select Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Select Consent Forms from the left sidebar, then click Add Consent Form.
- Enter the name of the consent form and then select the Data Privacy option.
- Select if you would like to require the patient to sign by checking the box, and then upload your consent information sheet into the space provided and click Save Changes.
- A popup will appear prompting you to add a questionnaire. You have the option of adding one now or at anytime in the future. To learn how to create a questionnaire click here.
- All forms will be available on the Consent Forms dashboard. Here, you have the option of previewing your forms in a PDF format, adding/editing/removing a Questionnaire, enabling/disabling a form, or editing a form respectively.