When creating a patient consent form you have the option of including a questionnaire for your patients to answer. To learn how to add a questionnaire to your consent form follow the instructions below:
(To learn how to first create a consent form click here)
- Click on your Profile on the right top corner and select Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Select Consent Forms from the left sidebar then click Add Form.
- Your form is split into three main categories: Name, Sections, and Questions. The Form Name will automatically have the name of the Consent Form you selected. This can be edited at any time.
- Next, you will see a blank section labelled "Section 1". You have the option of changing the Section and Question names ad desired. To edit the question type, select the arrow in the top right corner of the Question and then add the options accordingly.
- If you have selected question types such as Multiple Choice or Check boxes, you have the option of adding answer options by clicking the Add Option button. Additionally, you can include an "Other" option by clicking the Add Other button.
- Once you have completed that question, you have the option of making the question Required by clicking the slider, or creating a copy by clicking.
- From here, you have the option of Adding a New Question, or adding a new Section by clicking the respective buttons at the bottom of the form. To preview your form, click the . Once ready, click Save.
- Your questionnaire will be visible in the Consent Form dashboard and can be edited or deleted by clicking the respective buttons.