DermEngine’s total body photography feature allows you to quickly capture and sync images between the app and web platform. If you have previously existing images, or are using another imaging device you can upload your photos directly to the web.
- Select a body part (highlighted teal) to view or upload images. Note that if you have already added an image to a body part, a small number will appear in the corner.
- Add total body images. Your options are:
- Upload from your computer
- Patient images (unassigned images synced via your original medical software)
- Quick Snap (to learn more about Quick Snap click here)
- Camera (live-video dermoscopes only)
- Select files and add.