Lesion Matching automatically detects and matches lesions from images taken at two different times. The matched lesions are sorted based on the amount of change in their size and color to help you find the lesions that have changed most.
- All detected lesions paired and color coded based on amount of change:
Purple: Change detected
Blue: Possible change detected
Grey: No change detected
- Take action on image:
1. No Change
2. Wrong Match
3. Take Image
- Magnify both images to one location.
- Create a new lesion pair (click undetected lesion on both images)
- Re-run matching algorithm.
- Enable Flicker tool (to overlay the two compared images and "flicker" between them to help you identify any changes to the patient's lesions over time).
- Zoom (with bar or scroll with mouse).
- Adjust lesion detection sensitivity.
- Exit full-screen mode.
- Refresh Flicker algorithm (after you’ve made any changes).
- Start/stop Flicker.